AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Favorite Teacher

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Classes of 1930-39
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John William (Bill) Brown

Class of 1934

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: My Favorite Teacher Reply with quote

Dear Classmates:

Does anybody remember Ms Rosenbloom the math teacher? She taught College Algebra and although I didn't pass, I did not need it for graduating, as it was an extra elective on my part. Nevertheless, thanks to her I made very acceptable grades at U of T the next year in trigonometry and analytic geometry. I liked her in spite of her being hard on me, she was an excellent math teacher.

I should welcome any email from any of those contemporary to my class of 1934.

Bill Brown, <cantarranas@tiscali.es>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Classes of 1930-39 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: