AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

have you seen our friend on tv?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elisabeth Walter

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: have you seen our friend on tv? Reply with quote

so i heard that marshall allman (sp) is going to be on malcolm in the middle. i haven't been watching it frequently and i was wondering if he was already on it.

Quote:
not everyone can be really really really really ridiculously good looking. --derek zoolander
Bailey McEachern

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: yes Reply with quote

yea, he was already on.. it was over thanksgiving break i think. it was a small role, but it was really cool to see him on tv,.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Class Year *
Elisabeth Walter

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, angela castillo told me he was also on the practice and that he signed two movie contracts: one with bruce willis, and the other with hillary duff. good for him.

if i could be a part of hollywood, i think i would just want to date luke wilson... and john cusack (if he was 10 years younger, or if i was 10 years older). it would be cool to do soundtracks.

what is your favorite soundtrack and why? mine is either the rushmore soundtrack, or the magnolia soundtrack. the rushmore one is just perfect--in the movie and in the car, and jogging... magnolia has aimee mann who is really good.... clueless has a great soundtrack too.
Bailey McEachern

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: cool Reply with quote

thats awesome, yea i didnt see him in the practice , but i did in Malcom in the Middle.
I had no idea that he signed contracts for movies !!! that is insane!! haha. wow, well good i hope he is doing well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Class Year *
jimmie martin-hinshaw

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: uh yeah Reply with quote

kelly green and i were both on tv too last fall. it was a stupid show though, and no one saw it. after that ordeal i hope i never come within 100 yards of another tv show. i think you really have to possess a personality like marshall's to do that kind of thing.
Matt Smith

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: damn Reply with quote

i haven't seen any of these episodes. but i probably will. we don't get t.v. shows until about 6 months after they air in the states. the only shit we get at the time of the event is like CNN which no one watches anyway.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Class Year *
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 2002 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: