AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Collective Timeline
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Chin
Site Admin

Class of 1984

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:26 am    Post subject: 1979 Reply with quote

Post your memories from the year 1979 here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Class Year *
Joey Schoener

Class of 1998

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This year through 1980 was when the classmates of 1998 were built and started rolling off of the assembly line, metaphorically speaking of course.

J o e y Smile
Karen Mulholland

Class of 1976

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

while classes were starting in August 1979, I was taking care of the last-minute details of my wedding...and getting to my 2 jobs in my fiance's car - a kind of car you don't see any more (Saab Sonett 3!)...and moving into a duplex where Sharon Tate's Baby rehearsed in the garage without anyone's permission...
We'd go to the concerts put on by UT's department of electronic music because it was free and we could get, um, inebriated later. Or in advance.
It was only 3 years after I graduated, but I think I'd completely lost touch with everyone from AHS at that point, except maybe Cheyney Coit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Collective Timeline All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: