AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I missed the 10 year reunion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Felix Lopez

Class of 1993

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: I missed the 10 year reunion Reply with quote

This is Felix Lopez, I didnt actually graduate, so maybe that's why I wasn't invited, but I finished school (GED), did some college and I wonder from time to time how others are doing. I only run in to a few people from East Austin during the fiestas or something. Just being curious.
Shawn Weekly

Class of 1993

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: What About Me Reply with quote

What about me FELIX?
Felix Lopez

Class of 1993

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: Shane Reply with quote

I've seen you every day at work for the past 5 years, too bad you moved on to more monies. Don't forget about me, I'm learning asp.net, so if you need that in the future, just give me a ring.
Shawn Weekly

Class of 1993

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Finally Working again Reply with quote

Hey Felix what's Up? Finally working again. In a .Net shop, too.
Felix Lopez

Class of 1993

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:57 pm    Post subject: What up SHAWN... Reply with quote

Give us your new email address...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 1993 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: