AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Howdy!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grant A Sawyer

Class of 1990

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Howdy!!!! Reply with quote

Man what a trip this website is!!! I haven't thought to much of high school in 15 years. Wow Where do I start for an update. Lets see I left AHS in what would have been my JR year, summer of 1987 (I think), got my GED and whent off to college at Blinn Jr College and was dong great till I hooked up the wrong crowd and I left after about 1 year. I moved back to Houston and just started working and after 3 years I went back to school at H.C.C. transfered to UH meet a girl and after 2 years of dating had a set of twins (boy and girl) never got married to her. While at UH I went to work for ADT Security in the operations department. I left after about 6 years there and started my own security company, I sold it after 4 years. In the time I was at ADT I meet and married a wonderful woman who is way to good for me. We have 1 dog (beagle) and 3 cats and a rabbit. I have sense started another company called Priority One Security and Fire, We have been in business about 2 years, we do a lot of prewireing in new homes and retro fit alarms in older homes as well, we also do surround sound and commercial fire (sprinler systems etc). My wife is a teacher (3rd grade) in the HISD. I would love to hear from some of the people from high school. We go to Austin alot and would love to hook up with some of you guys...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 1990 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: