AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where is everybody?!?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Catherine Avera Cruver

Class of 1990

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:43 pm    Post subject: Where is everybody?!? Reply with quote

Hi!
Where is everybody?!?
Denise Guillot

Class of 1990

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Hey everyone! Reply with quote

This is a great idea! It's about time something like this came along - Catherine, I saw you were at the beginning of this forward, so thanks for starting it off. It would be great to hear how everyone is doing!
Lori (Trombley) Peach

Class of 1990

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi to everyone. I came across this site while looking to see who was still teaching at AHS (my son wants to go to the same school I did, class of 2013).
I will definitely be checking back on a regular basis.
Carolyn Kimbrough

Class of 1990

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lori for telling me about this sight. I too will be checking back to see what has happened and where people are. Smile
Sarah Learmonth Pierson

Class of 1990

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is doing well, looking forward to finding out more about how you are all doing.
Teri Sanchez

Class of 1990

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Howdy to all my former classmates! Reply with quote

I recently played phone tag with Brittan King wondering if there was such a thing as a 15 year reunion since I was only able to see a handful of folks at the 10 yr Sunday picnic. At the time, I was moving from Dallas to Austin and getting ready to leave to Central America for a great experience on a medical/dental mission trip. Since then, I have moved to Houston and back to the Dallas area. I have been teaching for six years now and absolutely love it!!!! Currently, I am teaching 6th grade at a magnet school in Garland, NE of Dallas.

I am thankful that someone finally had the idea to go beyond classmates.com and set this website exclusively for those of who bleed maroon and are "loyal forever"! I'd love to hear from some of my former classmates!
Michelle Carter

Class of 1990

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: The great Midwest! Reply with quote

Wow. Not a lot of responses yet. If you are in or near Madison, WI., please get in touch! I am here with my husband Bill and daughter Natassja. Relocated up here for work at CUNA Mutual Group where I am still in some form of Organizational Development. I try to make it home to Austin at least twice a year as I miss it a ton! I hope everyone is doing well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Class Year *
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 1990 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: