AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Collective Timeline
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Chin
Site Admin

Class of 1984

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: 1996 Reply with quote

Post your memories from the year 1996 here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Class Year *
Johnece Sloan

Class of 1976

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, I was overseas for a reunion. I spent our 20th reunion on Okinawa, Japan. Hot, but lovely.
Edith Dahlberg Nordloh

Class of 1985

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: My mother's death. Reply with quote

I lost my mom June 16th, 1996. She had suffered a stroke in May and never fully regained conciousness. My dad (Mr. Dahlberg) had retired to care for her after a stroke in 1991 left her with mild paralysis. We had to make the decision to let her go, discontinue meds.

She was the gentlest, most strong-willed person I have ever known. Larry Preas, the Drama teacher was terrified of her - very funny.

Edith.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Collective Timeline All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: