AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is everyone up to?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moe Rodriguez

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:18 am    Post subject: Michael Jackson is at it again Reply with quote

ACC is the place to be. Hope to be at SwT next year. I still procastinate. Thats y ACC is the place for me. i have a roommate named ed rodriguez, were both ahs grads. and were twin brothers, identical twin brothers. I reside in the 02 zip code area. Im still into making fat beats, hey paul give me a call sometime, i can teach u a thing or 2. Im a security guard for kerbey lane cafe. I got fired on a friday from my golf course job on my day off, "how the hell u gonna get fired on yo day off." Im doing great.
Natalia Wiseley

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its been almost four years (damn) since we graduated high school. I am married and live in Germany with my husband who is in the Army and we have a 17month old little girl.
Jeff Parra

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dang moe that kinda sucks on your day off?, just moved back to austin for the summer from San Marcos and will be going to acc(anyone can come) during the summer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 2002 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: