AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Class of 1947

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Classes of 1940-49
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Betty Jean Wilson James

Class of 1947

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Class of 1947 Reply with quote

What happened to everyone from 1947???
Jane Patterson Ebersole

Class of 1969

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Class of 1947 Reply with quote

Well, I can tell you about two from the Class of 1947...my parents, Jeanie Simpson and Billy Patterson. Mom died on Halloween 1990, complications from COPD and congestive heart failure. Dad died about two weeks ago during a delivery run in North Austin off Dessau Rd, from a cardio vascular event.
Betty Jean Wilson James

Class of 1947

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Class of 1947 Reply with quote

Jane,
Thanks for your information but was so sorry to hear about your parents. I have been trying to find a group for a 60 year reunion next year but I am not having much luck. It seems as though a lot have moved out of Austin over the years. But I do appreciate your taking the time to respond.
Betty
G. W. (Bill) Foster

Class of 1947

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be interested in any infomation on 1947 class reunion if one is organized.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Classes of 1940-49 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: