AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reunion Information

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Holly Powell Lange

Class of 1987

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reunion Information Reply with quote

Thanks to all the planners for such a fun weekend. Like Annick, I missed anything in the mail and email. What's up with that? How do we get information? Some company called me about all my info, but nothing made it into the book. And I paid money for something. Eddie, can you shed some light on any of this? Just curious more than complaining!

As much as we could all sum up 20 years in 3 hours of a cocktail party, everyone seems great. My favorite line, "You don't remember me!" was hard to hear. It's been 20 years for all of us. And from what I have heard and read, a very full 20 years! For me, two marriages, two kids, and a lot of time later...I don't remember my twin sister's birthday some days! I would love to keep in touch with you all and really catch up (or at least get the gist and then move ahead!).

Hope everyone made it home safely and all is well.

Holly Powell Lange
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Class Year *
Silke Morin

Class of 1987

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so sorry I missed Friday night. When I saw Jim Parsons pictures and there you were with Heather and Ann Powers. I could have kicked myself. I was hoping to see you all Saturday, but I got updates from Lindsay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 1987 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: