AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3oth reunion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joe O'Connell

Class of 1978

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: 3oth reunion Reply with quote

This just in:

Thanks to Mike Whiteley and Carol Hearne Ciccone, the AHS ’78 Reunion is moving to a much larger, better place – the Elks Lodge (near North Lamar and Barton Springs Road)--great space, great view of downtown Austin, and the price is right!

We will have an opening night “unofficial” event at Shoal Creek Saloon on Friday, Aug. 7. On Saturday, Aug. 8, we will have access to the Elks Lodge most of the day. Pool Party from 2pm to 6pm. Reunion Party from 8pm to 12pm.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Class Year *
Joe O'Connell

Class of 1978

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, that should be Friday, Aug. 8, and Saturday, Aug. 9!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Class Year *
Letha (Green) McGee

Class of 1978

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: 30th reunion ~~ Back to Joe O'Connell Reply with quote

Joe, were you able to work it out so you can attend on the 9th of August?
I hope the book's doing well. I saw the write-up in TX Monthly ~~ good for you!

Letha (Green) McGee
John Rothgeb

Class of 1978

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Class of 1978 - 30th Reunion Reply with quote

1978 • 1978 • 1978 • 1978 • 1978 • 1978 • 1978 • 1978 • 1978 • 1978 • Austin High School - Class of 1978 - 30 Year Reunion

Send your info to this e-mail address: AHS_Classof78@yahoo.com or call 512.472.6969 and leave a message with your contact info and you will be sent an official invitation.

Here is the "official" schedule"

Friday, August 8th
Shoal Creek Saloon
909 North Lamar Blvd.
7:00 pm-12:00 pm

Saturday, August 9th
Elks Lodge
700 Dawson
2:00 pm-6:00 pm Family Pool Party
8:00 pm-12:00 pm ReunionFor more information and official Evite send

Help us find our classmates, forward this to everyone you know!
Send leads on classmates (e-mail address and/or contact info) to AHS_Classof78@yahoo.com or 512.472.6969

JR
Joe O'Connell

Class of 1978

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: 30th reunion ~~ Back to Joe O'Connell Reply with quote

Letha (Green) McGee wrote:
Joe, were you able to work it out so you can attend on the 9th of August?
I hope the book's doing well. I saw the write-up in TX Monthly ~~ good for you!

Letha (Green) McGee

Letha, I was scheduled to talk at a writers conference, and miraculously they cancelled my panel. I will be at the reunion. See you there! Did you tell Al Tees about it?--Joe
Greg Talley

Class of 1978

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: 1978 REUNION INVITATION Reply with quote

The Class of 1978 will have a Reunion August 8th and 9th in Austin.

August 8th - "Unofficial" at the Shoal Creek Saloon, 909 North Lamar from 7 pm to 12 am.

August 9th - Official Reunion Party at the Elks Lodge, 700 Dawson (off of Barton Springs Road near South Lamar). 2 pm to 6 pm Family Pool Party. Reunion Party 8 pm to 12 pm.

Send an email to AHS_classof78@yahoo.com or call 512.472.6969 to get on the list. An evite will be sent to you with details.

HELP US FIND OUR CLASSMATES, FORWARD THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 1978 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: