AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone Moving Back?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Tovar

Class of 1995

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Anyone Moving Back? Reply with quote

Well like a lot of the 95'ers i moved on and out of Austin. Is anyone else thinking of moving back though? while I was there i couldn't wait to leave, now 14yrs later i'm thinking of moving back. Don't ask me why... maybe I'm homesick. visit my parents who are still there about twice a year but have never had the urge to move back until recently. I've been moving around since graduation and am currently overseas. I've enjoyed my lifestyle for some time now but the urge to settle down is creeping up on me and I think I might want to do it in Austin. More than anything it might be that I miss the way it was back then in Austin. Dumb idea overall since Austin is really nothing like it was when we were growing up there.
It really is hard to explain for me why I would want to move back. I never had any exceptionally good memories from that time. I was a loner and have stayed so for the most part.
Maybe someone out there can help me put it into words.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 1995 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: