AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EMERGENCY!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jim Jones

Class of 2003

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: EMERGENCY! Reply with quote

Need all high school students from 1996-2000. My name is Angel Manny Diaz. Some of you know me as "Manny" but I need you now more than ever. It seems I lost my memory from an accident and I need surgery I might not make it through so as a way to bring my personality back and to have one last hurrah with all of you, I need you to respond to this message immediately with your email address so I may get you on the list after visiting with you to send out invitations to my "Last Hurrah" and my last memories of all of you! All of you are magical to me and I love you all even my enemies! I need my friends with me before I die so I can have closure on it! I know I've been a hermit to you all but I am paying for that now and all I want is one last memory with all of you! There are so many names to name here to name them all but I do remember some of you fondly... Abel, Ivan, Reese, Nathan, Christina, Mike, Esmerelda, Lynda Frye, Wanda, Stephanie, Alicia, my loveable cartmanlike "tomato" Omar, and there are so many more but I am recovering from amnesia and can't remember them all! I miss all of you and I look forward to seeing you all again before I die! You are the loves of my life and I wish you all the greatest happiness you can find under this magical moon! Take care!
-Manny
P.S. Here is my email address since I check it more than I do here: abadagada@keptprivate.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> After School All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: