AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loyal Forever!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leigh Ann Abell

Class of 1972

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Loyal Forever! Reply with quote

Well hi yawl! Guess I am the first to post...

We had a GREAT reunion a year ago this last summer...looking forward to our 35 year next...Loved seeing old friends, had just a wonderful time. Hope to keep in touch.

Hugs n' stuff,
Leigh Ann~
VISIT MY WEBSITE for pictures from the reunion and more![/i][/b]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Class Year *
Marilyn Ross

Class of 1972

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems like a good idea. Thank you Andrew for putting it together. My mom just went to her AHS class reunion from ~1939, I think. I hope we can keep getting together at least that long!
Kathy O'Brien

Class of 1972

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed the last one...so I'm looking forward to the next Reunion. Any idea when/where?

Let me know if I can help.
Kathy O'Brien
kaobrien2001@yahoo.com
Carmen Carter

Class of 1972

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Loyal Forever! Reply with quote

Leigh Ann Abell wrote:
We had a GREAT reunion a year ago this last summer...

I was planning on attending the first reunion -- had been looking forward to it for quite some time -- but unfortunately my mother fell ill just a few months before the reunion date. I ended up using all my vacation time moving her from Austin to West Virginia and getting her set up in an apartment just a few blocks from my house. Sadly, she only lived there a few weeks before passing away.

So I'm hoping there will be yet another gathering again someday in the not too distant future. It will give me an excuse to visit Austin again and wallow in childhood nostalgia!

-- Carmen
John Gray

Class of 1972

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:15 am    Post subject: What was Stephen F. Austin High School mascot? 1972 Reply with quote

What was Stephen F. Austin High School mascot? 1972
Kit Persaile

Class of 1972

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: Loyal Forever! Reply with quote

Carmen Carter wrote:
Leigh Ann Abell wrote:
We had a GREAT reunion a year ago this last summer...

I was planning on attending the first reunion -- had been looking forward to it for quite some time -- but unfortunately my mother fell ill just a few months before the reunion date. I ended up using all my vacation time moving her from Austin to West Virginia and getting her set up in an apartment just a few blocks from my house. Sadly, she only lived there a few weeks before passing away.

So I'm hoping there will be yet another gathering again someday in the not too distant future. It will give me an excuse to visit Austin again and wallow in childhood nostalgia!

-- Carmen

Carmen, Greetings. I so remember how you were dedicated to the mastery of your instrument in orchestra at O-Henry. For the life of me I can't remember for sure if you played the clarinet or flute. I will offer as a guess you played the clarinet. Do you still get a chance to play?

Kit
Donald Spradlin

Class of 1974

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: What was Stephen F. Austin High School mascot? 1972 Reply with quote

John Gray wrote:
What was Stephen F. Austin High School mascot? 1972

Mr. Maroo. A Maroon puff ball with legs arms and eyes. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 1972 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: