AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Todd Allen, Class of 77 is on the big screen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genie Glade

Class of 1977

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Todd Allen, Class of 77 is on the big screen. Reply with quote

One of Todd's first roles was in 48 Hours, where he was punched and thrown across a desk in a police station by Nick Nolte. He has appeared in many films and on television as well. He was cast as Farrah Fawcett's love interest in THE APOSTLE, staring Robert Duvall. He has appeared in Father Dowling Mysteries (ok, this is a little old, but some of you might remember this show), and Walker, Texas Ranger, among others. If you Google him, you can find out for yourself what else he's been in. It's a pretty extensive list. He always was a darn good looking guy! Movie star good looks . . .
Todd Allen

Class of 1977

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh. Genie, I was cruising around this site and had not seen this post from you. Thank you for the kind words.

You will appreciate knowing that I am about to start another film, which should have a lot of local impact. It's the Freddie Steinmark story called "My All American." Takes place during the 1969 and 1970 UT football seasons.

--TA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: