AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Here's a quickie, what has everyone been up too?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard Tolar

Class of 2000

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:06 am    Post subject: Here's a quickie, what has everyone been up too? Reply with quote

Well, I'm Richard Tolar, err, now "Rick" Tolar by way of the military had way too many "Richards" and so my name was changed for me. I got out of Austin High, went into the military for a bit, saw the world (many shades of tan sand) and came back to Austin. Now I have jumped from job to job, engineer at a hotel, tried the whole college thing, got to within a few credit hours of graduating and now I do, for lack of better words, coporate security. Anyways, does anyone remember Bobby Hernandez? I've been trying to find him all over, but no luck so far... I'll give you more details on me if anyone even cares. But, I'm alive and kicking and if anyone is still in Austin, look me up and send me a e-mail!
Nick McKenna

Class of 2000

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: hey man Reply with quote

I am glad to hear you are doing well.... I am as well . I too am in austin and would be intersted in finding bobby as well but unfortunately no leads sorry man
Richard Tolar

Class of 2000

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:40 pm    Post subject: Not sure if you will get this: Reply with quote

Bobby has been visiting Texas' non-voluntary vacation resort for the last little while. He's doing okay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 2000 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: