AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello ... is anyone out there? ... anybody care? ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donald Spradlin

Class of 1974

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Ah, George K. Reply with quote

George Kozmetsky passed from an overdose of some thing ingested back in the 70s. His family took it very hard, from what I found out about it. Nice guy, he was missed.
Donald Spradlin

Class of 1974

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:54 am    Post subject: Martha Hall passed? Reply with quote

Hey, Ms Muro.

My name is Donald Spradlin. My first real sweetheart was lovely bouncy blonde Martha Hall. We met and were quick to cling. Times spent in the neighborhood. Fun friend cute Shelly and hilarious Norma Sue. Making snow angels in the municipal golf course. Just snogging a little bit as we were kids back then. Trying my first motor scooter in her empty lot next door to her home on Enfield was it? My family lived in the eclectic Brackenridge Married Student Housing for UT, so it was a quick walk to get to her house. Her stern looks from her ma and her goofy little brother.

I guess I can't say how it hit me to read she had passed from breast cancer. I have tried to look her up on the net a few times. But, I now see she didn't survive to see this great communication tool. Heck, looking up a past love is so darn difficult with name changes and all, I just assumed she was living the grand life in NYC or maybe back in Austin.

Thank you for mentioning what had happened with her. If you know more, I'd be appreciative of sharing. Did she ever find the right guy and have kids? Career in the arts? Acting?

If you want, my address is donoboywonder@verizon.net or I will be in here again (even if it is a few years between visits).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 1971 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: