AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does anyone know of a SAFE HOME in Austin you recommend?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Kevin McMillan

Class of 1975

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:50 pm    Post subject: Does anyone know of a SAFE HOME in Austin you recommend? Reply with quote

I myself am not a recovering alcoholic, nor am I a former drug addict. I have found it very difficult to locate ANY boarding house or "safe home" in Austin that caters to LAW-ABIDING GAINFULLY EMPLOYED, TOBACCO-FREE PERSONS WHO (LIKE ME IN THAT WAY) DO NOT HAVE A CURRENT OR FORMER DRUG OR ALCOHOL ADDICTION PROBLEM.

I would be "Loyal Forever"-grateful to ANY Stephen F. Austin High alumnus or former or current AHS teacher, or anyone else, for that matter, who might be willing to offer me a referral of any type on this by December 31, 2016.

That is when my current lease-agreement for my spacious 2-2 Arboretum-area apartment expires (unless I can find an honest, law-abiding, NEW roommate to replace my current one by December 31, 2016, which would then mean, much to relief, that the two of us or three of us--and I can legally have up to 3 total new roommates in my unit---could qualify together to sign a new lease agreement for this very attractive and modern apt. with lots of nice amenities that include a washer and dryer INSIDE this unit.)

Smile
Phone: (512) 342-2295
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Class Year *
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Life in Austin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: