AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

URGENT: I NEED ONE OR 2 ROOMMATES BY JULY 10 OR GET EVICTED!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Kevin McMillan

Class of 1975

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:46 am    Post subject: URGENT: I NEED ONE OR 2 ROOMMATES BY JULY 10 OR GET EVICTED! Reply with quote

IF ANY OF YOU "LOYAL FOREVER" STEPHEN F. AUSTIN HIGH FORMER SCHOOLMATES OF MINE KNOW OF ANYONE AGE 18 OR OLDER, MALE OR FEMALE, WHO MIGHT BE WILLING TO MOVE IN WITH ME ASAP THIS WEEK AT MY BEAUTIFUL AND SPACIOUS 1-1 APARTMENT UNIT NEAR THE ARBORETUM IN NW AUSTIN, THIS WILL SAVE ME FROM GETTING EVICTED ON JULY 10!

RENTAL RATE PER PERSON IS VERY AFFORDABLE (ONLY $298 PER PERSON IF TWO NEW ROOMMATES SHARE THE VACANT BEDROOM, OR $500 PER PERSON IF ONE NEW ROOMMATE HAS THAT VACANT ROOM). IT'S AN ALL BILLS PAID RATE THAT INCLUDES ALL UTILITIES PAID 100 PERCENT BY ME, AND FREE ACCESS TO WIFI AND FREE ACCESS TO UVERSE CABLE TELEVISION IN THE VACANT BEDROOM THAT IS OFFERED BY ME THROUGH MY AT&T ACCOUNT I PAY FOR ON MY OWN. BEGINNING AFTER THIS MONTH IN WHICH PAYMENT TO LANDLORD HAS TO BE MADE THROUGH ONE MONEYGRAM FOR THIS ENTIRE APT. UNIT THAT GOES DIRECTLY TO LANDLORD, WITH A FULL RECEIPT ON THAT PAYMENT BEING PROVIDED PROMPTLY TO THE NEW ROOMMATE OR NEW ROOMMATES, ALL PAYMENTS BY THE NEW ROOMMATE OR NEW ROOMMATES WILL GO DIRECTLY TO LANDLORD ONLY BEGINNING IN AUGUST.
FLEXIBILITY ON THE LEASE: IF NEW ROOMMATE OR TWO EVER WANTS TO MOVE OUT AT ANY TIME, THEY CAN GIVE ME JUST 30 DAYS NOTICE FOR A MONTH THEY'VE PAID THEIR SHARE OF RENT FOR, AND I WILL SIGN A STATEMENT RELEASING THEM FROM THIS LEASE AGREEMENT. MONTHLY RENT SHARE AMOUNT INCREASES BY $20 PER MONTH OR $15 PER MONTH PER ROOMMATE FOR AUGUST 2018 WITH THE NEW 12-MONTH LEASE PERIOD.

THE VACANT BEDROOM IS 100-SQUARE FEET AND IS DIRECTLY CONNECTED TO A MASSIVE WALK-IN CLOSET, THE BATHROOM, AND AN OUTDOOR BALCONY WITH A NICE VIEW.

FULLY CARPETED APARTMENT WHERE I AM LIVING ALONE FEATURES A MODERN WASHER AND DRYER (NO COINS NEEDED TO OPERATE EITHER), AUTOMATIC DISHWASHER, LARGE MICROWAVE OVEN AND CONVENTIONAL OVEN, FOUR-BURNER ELECTRIC STOVE, LARGE REFRIGERATOR WITH AUTOMATIC ICEMAKER, TWO BASIN SINK WITH GARBAGE DISPOSAL, LOTS OF VACANT STORAGE SPACE AND VACANT CUPBOARD SPACE, ETC.

I FACING THIS CRISIS PARTLY BECAUSE MY LAST ROOMMATE MOVED OUT WITHOUT PAYING HIS SHARE OF THE RENT AFTER FIVE MONTHS OF LIVING WITH ME HERE. I HAVE ASKED HIM POLITELY TO PAY ME BACK AFTER I COVERED FOR HIM TEMPORARILY ON HIS RENT PAYMENT DUE FEBRUARY 2, 2018, AND HE STATED BACK IN FEBRUARY THAT HE WOULD REPAY ME IN FULL. AFTER HE MOVED OUT, THOUGH, HE HAS NOT SENT ME ANY OF THE $595 HE OWES ME FOR HIS PAST-DUE SHARE OF RENT, WHICH INCLUDES LATE FEES HE INCURRED THAT I ALSO HAD TO TAKE CARE OF ON MY OWN.

PLEASE ASK YOUR FRIEND OR RELATIVE OR ASSOCIATE OR MEMBER OF YOUR RELIGIOUS GROUP OR OTHER CIVIC GROUP TO GIVE ME A CALL ASAP, ANY TIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT, THIS WEEK!
MY HOME PHONE NUMBER IS: (512) 342-2295 (ACCEPTS VOICE MAIL, BUT CANNOT RECEIVE ANY TEXTS: IT'S A HOME LANDLINE PHONE).
MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS: MCMILLANJ@ATT.NET.
THE APT. WHERE I'M LIVING IS LOCATED AT VILLAGE OAKS APARTMENTS, 10926 JOLLYVILLE ROAD, BUILDING 16, APARTMENT 1609, IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN. THIS NICELY LANDSCAPED LARGE APT. COMPLEX IS LOCATED NEAR THE INTERSECTION OF JOLLYVILLE ROAD AND BRAKER LANE WEST.

IF YOU OR YOUR FRIEND OR RELATIVE SENDS ME A REQUEST FOR VERY RECENT PHOTOS OF THE INTERIOR OF MY CURRENT APARTMENT UNIT, I WILL SEND THOSE PHOTOS TO YOU ASAP.

I SLEEP ALONE, AS ALWAYS, ON A BED OF MY OWN IN A PARTITIONED SECTION OF THE LIVING ROOM. I MYSELF NEVER HAVE ANY INVITED OVERNIGHT GUEST OF MY OWN OR ANY INVITED LATE-NIGHT GUEST OF MY OWN ANYWHERE INSIDE THIS APARTMENT UNIT. I AM QUIET, ILLICIT-DRUG-FREE, DRINKING-ALCOHOL-FREE, AND TOBACCO-FREE, AND I WORK A COMBINED TOTAL OF SIX DAYS PER WEEK IN THREE DIFFERENT WHOLESOME FAMILY-FRIENDLY CHAIN RESTAURANT WORKPLACES.

Phone: (512) 342-2295
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Class Year *
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 1974 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: