AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do any of you Loyal Forevers know anyone seeking apt. share?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Kevin McMillan

Class of 1975

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:24 am    Post subject: Do any of you Loyal Forevers know anyone seeking apt. share? Reply with quote

If so, please tell them to call me ASAP, for a very inexpensive All Bills Paid rate. ALL payments of money from my new roommate (or two) will go directly online to the management team at my Village Oaks Apartments complex. Village Oaks is a Northland property, and Northland is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts.

My home phone: (512) 342-2295 (accepts voice mail, but not texts).

E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net

This is a spacious, modern, fully-carpeted 1-1 apartment (Apartment 1609--I moved to this third-floor and top-floor unit in early Sept. 2017, after previously living in Apt. 902 at this same complex, and I have not figured out how to update that profile info on myself that appears at bottom) with amenities.

My new roommate (or roommates) will get free WIFI and free cable TV access that I myself pay for on my own. Modern washer and dryer, automatic dishwasher, large microwave oven, four-burner electric stove, and two-basin sink with garbage disposal, and lots of cupboard space and storage space in apartment, are provided INSIDE this unit by the landlord.

I myself always sleep ALONE on a bed of my own in a partitioned section of the living room. As you all know, I lead a socially conservative, longtime-celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice lifestyle in which I NEVER have ANY invited late-night guest or ANY invited overnight guest anywhere inside my apartment unit. I am currently the only approved tenant and only approved resident inside my third-floor, 650-square-foot apartment. I lead an honest and law-abiding, permanently-alcohol-free, lifelong-tobacco-free lifestyle, and I work a combined total of six days per week at three different wholesome, family-friendly, chain restaurants in Austin--one of them being the popular Outback Steakhouse Aussie-motif restaurant located a matter of blocks from my apartment unit. [\b]

Phone: (512) 342-2295
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Class Year *
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 1974 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: