AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DOES ANYONE HAVE CURRENT CONTACT INFO FOR Mrs. MELLENBRUCH?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Kevin McMillan

Class of 1975

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:22 am    Post subject: DOES ANYONE HAVE CURRENT CONTACT INFO FOR Mrs. MELLENBRUCH? Reply with quote

Please write to me or call me as soon as possible if any of you have current contact information for our wonderful retired Spanish teacher, Mrs. Julia Mellenbruch, or any of her relatives in Austin.

I received a phone message this Friday from a very nice lady in California, Angie Voltera, who stated that Mrs. Mellenbruch was Angie's Spanish teacher at Stephen F. Austin High School here in Austin, Texas, for three years in the 1970s.

Angie also stated that she had read an online blog of mine referring to Mrs. Mellenbruch, so Angie was hopeful that I might have current contact information for that greatly-admired educator.

Angie also stated in her phone message that Angie plans to visit the Austin area in the foreseeable future and would like to meet with Mrs. Mellenbruch during that visit.

In her voice mail message I received this Friday, Angie provided me with her own personal phone number, and asked that I please return her phone call with the current contact information for Mrs. Mellenbruch.

I will be happy to share Angie's personal phone number with any of Mrs. Mellenbruch's relatives, if any of them would like to contact Angie and provide her with current contact information for Mrs. Mellenbruch. If anyone else wants to contact Angie directly, I will have to first call Angie myself in order to get Angie's prior permission before I share Angie's phone number with that individual.

Loyal Forever to each of you----y espero que Usted pueda ofrecerme informacion acerca de esta mujer tan maravillosa!

My current home phone number: (512) 342-2295 (accepts voice mail messages for me, but cannot accept texts: this is a landline phone inside my rental apartment unit).
My current home address: Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
My current e-mail address: mcmillanj@att.net

Phone: (512) 342-2295
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Class Year *
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 1970 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: