AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR ANNE FORREST'S BELOVED FATHER

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Kevin McMillan

Class of 1975

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:53 am    Post subject: MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR ANNE FORREST'S BELOVED FATHER Reply with quote

I read recently that Anne Forrest's father, Dr. Hugh Forrest, a retired zoology professor and former zoology department chairman at UT-Austin, has passed away at age 94.
He had a great love for his native country of Scotland, according to the newspaper account I read, and his many accomplishments over the course of his lifetime are outstanding.
Does anyone know the time and location for Dr. Forrest's memorial service, which is expected to take place in early January 2019?
If we could share that factual information with as many Austin High alumni as possible who are personal friends of Anne, this might help to boost her own morale during this period of recovery for her after the loss of her beloved father.
Best Wishes to each of you this New Year, and Loyal Forever,
from John Kevin McMillan.
My current home address: Village Oaks Apts., 10926 Jollyville Road, Bldg. 16, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
Phone: (512) 342-2295
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Class Year *
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 1975 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: