AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pretty Damn Bored

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will Geise

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:45 am    Post subject: Pretty Damn Bored Reply with quote

So anyway, I'm pretty damn bored. Also, no one has posted anything for a while so I'm just checking to see if this little extension of AIM has already been forgotten. Well, hope to see everyone I like and no one I don't over Thanksgiving Confused
Adam Bauer

Class of 2003

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah good ol' geise, here's to a happy thanksgiving
Carl Myatt

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aarrrrrrrrgh mateyyyyy!
Heather Fairchild

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey will! hope everything's going well for you. haven't seen you in awhile. i haven't forgotten, just got caught up in school and the drama of friends. anyway, just wanted to say hey.

loveya,
heather
Robin Choban

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bored, schmored. At least you're in a different state most of the time. Are any of you other UT-goers absolutely sick of Austin? I can't get out of here fast enough. Yes, I am feeling bitter right now, but only because it's November and 72 degrees outside. I have scarves that need wearing!!!
Elisabeth Walter

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 5:12 pm    Post subject: a tom thumb thanksgiving Reply with quote

tom thumb made our meal this year. it was ok. we usually videotape our thanksgiving dinner. not this year, though... we sat at three different tables. i'm stuck in dallas. we made a construction paper chain of the things we are thankful for. we will now continue to sit around... it's actually kind of cold here: 50 degrees or so. i have a research paper and test to study for. happy thanksgiving.
Jenny Cox

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:28 am    Post subject: crazy weather Reply with quote

hey robin, the weather situation hasn't been much better in other states...it's been pretty warm here too in Carolina! But just this week it's touched down into the 50s during the day, right now its 34 (2:20 am), but everyone here has been griping about the whole month of November being in the 70's. Hope that it cools off for ya so you can wear those scarves! I know I have some beanies(tobogans, pardon me, I just can't get used to that word) that I've just now been able to show off~my daddy got me one that says CHILE, its freakin awesome (what up, geise). Well, I can't wait to be back in Austin in a few weeks! Until then, let the last week or so of class be merry, finals not be too stressful, and may the true spirit of christmas bless us all because yes, its Finally HERE! Very Happy chao chao
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Class Year *
Matt Smith

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:43 pm    Post subject: weather Reply with quote

the weather here in japan is getting cold. 50's usually. and it always rains here. pretty annoying really. oh well Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Class Year *
Qing Liu

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The weather in Pasadena is interesting to say the least. I have some great pictures of sunset at Santa Monica during the fires... I feel bad for the people who were affected though.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Class Year *
Megan Damrau

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 1:03 am    Post subject: Yay for 20 degree weather! Reply with quote

Now you can wear your scarves Robin! I can't wait to see everyone over Christmas break. Good luck with finals!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 2002 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: