AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Most active class...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Qing Liu

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:28 am    Post subject: Most active class... Reply with quote

Well, as of this post, we are officially the most active class on the forums (at least in the class-specific section). 2003 has one fewer post. Um, yeah, that's basically it. Most pointless post ever.

P.S. - Hi everyone! Remember me? Razz

-Qing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Class Year *
Matt Smith

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohayo gozaimasu qing-san, (good morning)
yeah 2k2 way to have the most posts!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Class Year *
Carl Myatt

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woot
Jenny Cox

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:30 pm    Post subject: abroad inspirations Reply with quote

so what got you interested in going to japan matt? and has it been hard to pick up the language?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Class Year *
Matt Smith

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wasn't necessarily interested in coming to japan, i was stationed here. but i like it so far. that language is one of the hardest language to learn, next to english and russian, but it's a fun language to try. i can't really speak it just simple phrases.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Class Year *
Katherine Chandler

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that's really awesome that you moved/were stationed? in Japan! What made you decide to go into the navy? Were there any cultural differences that shocked you at all? Okok, a lot of questions, I know, so I'll sum up...How the hell are you?
Qing Liu

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Smith wrote:
ohayo gozaimasu qing-san, (good morning)
yeah 2k2 way to have the most posts!!
Hail from Cali... Damn LA has the worst air I've ever seen. And believe you me, I can see it.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Class Year *
Matt Smith

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: hey katherine Reply with quote

im alright. that culture of course is very different. all the people here are real nice and that scares me because im not too used to that, coming from america and all. i haven't been in the states in like 8 months, and i feel it. i can't even remember my last night in austin. anyway well talk to you later.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 2002 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: