AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Year's Eve

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robin Choban

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 5:49 pm    Post subject: New Year's Eve Reply with quote

What is everyone doing for New Year's Eve? Anything fabulous?
Bailey McEachern

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:56 pm    Post subject: re: new years Reply with quote

I dunno, no plans yet, but we should all get together and do something. ... big party.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Class Year *
Joy Winand

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Years eve I'll be on a cruse somewhere off the coast of Mexico....Gotta love grandparent sponsered family vacations!!! Laughing
Matt Smith

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think im going to go to rappongi and go to some clubs. drinking age is 20 here so i'll be all set.

Last edited by Matt Smith on Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Class Year *
Qing Liu

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joy Winand wrote:
New Years eve I'll be on a cruse somewhere off the coast of Mexico....Gotta love grandparent sponsered family vacations!!! Laughing
I say Grr to you! Shocked J/k, have fun and enjoy the perpetual summer there. I'll be soaking in the Austin-ness of home soon.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Class Year *
Heather Fairchild

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll be back in corpus ringing in the new year. my friend's throwing a party, plus it's a goodbye party because he's moving back to houston before next semester. Crying or Very sad but either way, it'll fun and i'll have more stories. oh good times! Wink hope everyone has an enjoyable new year's as well. *hugs*
Maria Reyes

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Years is still to far and finals are still in my schedule but pronto all i'll be thinking of is hanging out with my main man JOSE!!!
it's all about the pas pas baby!!! Wink solo con ganas se toma el cuervo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 2002 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: