AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bailey McEachern

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: FINALS!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Ok who else is just ready to drop out of school cause i sure am right about now!!!!!! I hate finals! I hate work!
but unfortunately it must be done...Sad

Just wanted to say goodluck to everyone! Im sure everyone will do well! Dont stress!! only a few more days left.
luv ya,
Bailey
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Class Year *
Qing Liu

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just took the worst final of my life. Shocked *sigh* At least I'll be home soon. Good luck to everyone Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Class Year *
Bailey McEachern

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its all good ,...
I failed my English class cause i missed to many times.... so i have to take one of my forgivnesses. oops...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Class Year *
Maria Reyes

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HURRAY......for repeat delete and almost being back in TX!!!
Matt Smith

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish i could take finals and go home afterwards. im jealous of y'all. i get to work here so far away from home through christmas.....bleh
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Class Year *
Heather Fairchild

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck with finals everyone and have a safe trip home or to wherever you are going. *hugs*
JoAnna Pina

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:53 am    Post subject: GOOOOD LUCK! Reply with quote

It has commenced...finals week is upon us in full force, seizing what sanity I have left after a menacing term. The thought of a pure, utopian society has faded while school has captured the last breath of any rational existence and conquered our self-worth. In coming days it is likely to see a plethora of unpleasant faces staring into an oblivion that can only be experienced by a school-type society. The underlying prolifigacy in which this institution so loves to put forth has taken a toll on our already feeble carcasses, in result of consuming repulsive dining hall rations. The possibility of survival is a distant notion...God help us all...
Katherine Chandler

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Word-a-day calendars?
Shocked

Very Happy
Qing Liu

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quoted from a friend's LiveJournal: "And it's amusing when the profs themselves tell us how hard a class is. ... And what Hughes said about quantum mechanics next term: 'After the first chapter, you'll think it's not so bad. After the second chapter, you've redefined the meaning of hell. After the 4th chapter, you'll just be numb to all pain. And the 5th chapter is just hard.' Great, looking forward to next term with glee..."

Great, looking forward to next term with glee...

P.S. - as you can tell from the timestamp, I'm on a partially inverted schedule.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Class Year *
Jenny Cox

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: finals Reply with quote

now, you know what's really grand...getting the flu while youre in the middle of finals...at least then, you have something to keep you awake while you study--sadly its the fact that you can't breathe because youre nose is totally clogged, or your body decides that its really hot now instead of really cold and the multiple layers of clothing you put on 10 minutes ago are now slightly damp with that lovely sickness sweat...
Naw, but really, it only lasted a couple days and thanks to wonderful meds, I'm almost back to normal, just in time for my last 3 finals...can't wait to get home and forget about schoolwork for a while!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Class Year *
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 2002 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: