AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sooo its a new year

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jenny Cox

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: sooo its a new year Reply with quote

hey, havent checked in to the 02 site in a while and so now, as I read all yalls' away messages saying that YOU JUST STARTED SCHOOL TODAY....I'm wondering how this spring semester is going for all who have been in class for a while, just started class, or goodness-gracious-me might not have even started yet!
For me, classes are starting off pretty well, getting into those that I'm interested in rather than solely in it for the credit...and its dang cold! It's almost spring season for crew as well, so I'm hoping it'll heat up somewhat! Ok, well, report back when ya can! Until later, have a good time~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Class Year *
D. Paige Jewell

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: school Reply with quote

Hey Jenny,
All the TX public school started the 20th too, including mine, Texas State ya! So anyway, the break was long and relaxing, but I still miss it. I think I have most of my classes figured out so hopefully this semester will go well. Also, it sure is great to see all my school friends after it's been so long since we talked, so I guess I'm glad to be back. I hope it does warm up for you Jenny, and I hope the same for here. Where are you sun? haha, all right, have a great semester everyone, see you soon. Laughing
Paige
Heather Fairchild

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey everyone! i haven't been on here in awhile. things have been crazy since school started. i got a job and this week is homecoming for us. we don't have football, so we have homecoming during basketball season.

it's so good to see that so many of ya'll are keeping up with this. i hope that everyone had a great winter break and that classes have started out well. hope ya'll have a great rest of the week and good luck with any upcoming tests or what not.

*hugs*
heather
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 2002 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: