AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

College plans?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maria Reyes

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: College plans? Reply with quote

hopefully i'll be attending either LSU, U of A, or USC and conduct summer research pertaining to chemical engineering...if not then getting trained to be the Region III student representative for SHPE...(i still have to win the election though). and of course if all else fails then its back home to austin. fort collins isn't to exciting in the summers.

Maria
Matt Smith

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: summer trip Reply with quote

i'll be making the big 14 hour flight to the USA in may. the flight will suck but it'll be good to be back in austin, texas, usa. that's pretty much my big summer plan. then i have to come back and work the rest of the time. bleh! Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Class Year *
zachary adkins

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be 21 on June 5, I will be heading off to LAS VEGAS with a couple friends and cousins. After that I will work then its back to Texas State.
Joy Winand

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now summer seems so far off, we're just getting to spring break!! This semester has been the hardest one yet. As of now it looks like I'll be taking Spanish three and four at ACC since I cant seem to pass it here and working and enjoying summer fun in Austin, though things can always change Wink
Lauren Bettinger

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be home on Tuesday (May 11th) for one week and then I'm leaving on May 18th for Spain. I'll be there doing a little traveling and sight-seeing until June 4th, then I'll be back in ATX all summer working. If anyone will be around this summer, look me up-- I'd love to catch up with some old AHS alumn!
Matt Smith

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: change of plans. Reply with quote

i'll be in japan for a little bit longer. so ill be making the horrific trip in june. hope you see some folks back in atx
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Class Year *
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 2002 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: