AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great Site!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phara Puett Blair

Class of 1987

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Great Site! Reply with quote

What a great idea Andrew. Wasn't he the valedictorian in '84 or something like that? I hope this really catches on. I still live in Austin (after a couple of short stints in Houston and Dallas) and run into AHS alums sometimes. By the way Suzanne Kocurek's father passed away suddenly of a stroke last week (Early April) so send her condolences if you know her. I don't have an email address but I've been thinking about her. Hope to hear from old friends out there. I have a 4 year old girl and 6 year old boy and I manage the Oak Hill Mini's, a self-storage facility that my dad built back in the eighties. The kids come to work with me so it's a great set-up. My husband is a partner in a local law firm, Foster, Malish & Blair if anyone has any general business legal work. Well see you around Austin!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 1987 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: