AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Starting my 22nd year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Teachers' Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coach Sanders

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Starting my 22nd year Reply with quote

Maroon Bloods,
That's right! I've hung around this dungeon for 22 years now. I'm as surprised as Jackie McGee would be if she knew I've lasted this long. Of course, I was coaching all the major sports for so long, but now I am strictly a classroom teacher (but I still really miss the athletic arena). Since Coach Nivens retired, I'm the last of the old War Horses here on campus. But that is fine because, though I am no longer coaching, I can spend more time with my own kids who were born in the early 90's. But hey Maroons, let me know what you old jocks and past academicians are doing now. As for me, I'll be chillin' here a good while longer. Now drop and give me 20!
Charles Moore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Hey Coach!! Reply with quote

Do you remeber me?

Well I have not done to bad.. Joined the Army and went to Desert Storm, then After all that danger decided to get into corrections. I am a supervisor at a prison in Pecos, funny where life takes us..
Christopher P. Zahler

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Coach Sanders,

I use to be in your keyboarding class my sophmore year in 2000. I also got into a fight with a freshman football player named Casey Kelner I believe was his name. He kept messing with me cause I was 5' nothing and 110lbs (Currently 6' 1", 180lbs). You still teaching that class by the way? Anyways not sure if you remember who I'am, but I currently reside in the Air Force and stationed at RAF Mildenhall, UK. I've been about 2 years now and loving it from time to time. Getting ready to head back stateside in 4 months for my next assignment. In a year from now I will be training for Special Forces and hopefully rolling with the Navy Seals and Rangers, but still be Enlisted with the Air Force.

Funny how things play out. The little guy became the enforcer! Cool
Josh Parten

Class of 1997

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heya Coach:

I hope you're still teaching after what would now be 23 years. I personally havn't put on football pads in years and I can no longer grab the rim of a basketball hoop, but hell, thanks mostly to you I've been typing title commitments at 60+ wpm all day long. Laughing
Brittany Sadlier

Class of 2005

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey coach!
I beleive I had your BCIS class in 04..Hope the kids are treating you too bad! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Teachers' Lounge All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: