AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

who else misses austin?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elisabeth Walter

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: who else misses austin? Reply with quote

denton is definately not the same. there are no swimming holes or hike and bike trails. there are maybe 3 places open 24 hrs a day. everyone likes jazz, which is okay, but there aren't many places to go see other kinds of music. the people are pretty cool here, but i still miss everyone in austin. i can't wait to come home for the holidays!
Matt Smith

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i miss austin so much. i hate japan. i'm coming home next march hopefully for a few weeks. then im off to san diego for 3 years. woo hoo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Class Year *
zachary adkins

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: who else misses austin? Reply with quote

Elisabeth Walter wrote:
denton is definately not the same. there are no swimming holes or hike and bike trails. there are maybe 3 places open 24 hrs a day. everyone likes jazz, which is okay, but there aren't many places to go see other kinds of music. the people are pretty cool here, but i still miss everyone in austin. i can't wait to come home for the holidays!

Damn, Denton huh? If you go clubbing my cousin is the bar manager of the biggest most popular club/bar in town.
Ray Litteaor

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do miss Austin, but not the traffic. I live in Kingsville where you can go across town in less that 10 minutes. It makes a huge difference with gas prices setting record highs.
Christopher P. Zahler

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss Austin more than anything. England is alright from time to time. The weather tends to not fair in my favor and the pubs dont stay open after 11pm. Though I did just get back from seeing Real Big Fish concert in Cambridge which was awesome! Overall being able to travel while getting paid doesnt really hurt that much. Ill be back in Altus Oklahoma in 3 months for my next assignment... Austin is so much closer.
Natalia Wiseley

Class of 2002

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I def miss texas period. Germany is cold and just not the same.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 2002 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: