AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mr. Dahlberg's 70th Birthday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Teachers' Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edith Nordloh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Mr. Dahlberg's 70th Birthday Reply with quote

Mr. Dahlberg (my dad) will celebrate his 70th birthday in May of this year. If you would like to send a note, a memory, a toast or a roast, please forward them to me at nordloe@stthom.edu.

Thanks for your time,
Edith.
Stone Slade

Class of 1989

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha... Mr Dahlberg... I still remember him giving me a referral for wearing a Sex Wax (surfboard wax) t-shirt in class. He started class and was walking around the room talking and with out missing a beat just dropped it on my desk... too funny. He was the only teacher that had a problem with it.
Austin, Tx 78703

www.AustinCityLiving.com
www.freeridewake.com
www.360wakeboard.com

Last edited by Stone Slade on Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Lesley (Legg) Guzman

Class of 1983

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: The reason for my English degree Reply with quote

Mr Dahlberg was absolutely, hands-down, the BEST English teacher at Austin High. I enjoyed every minute in his classroom! Mr D, you inspired my degree in English! Very Happy
Tim Cook

Class of 1982

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edith, I'm sorry I wasn't around this site in time to wish your dad a happy 70th. Mr. Dahlberg was one of the toughest, most demanding teachers I can remember. And I remember because he was one of the few teachers who made a difference in my upbringing. He took the time, he asked more of me than I was asking of myself, and he actually CARED. And I still love him for that. Happy belated, Mr. Dahlberg.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Class Year *
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Teachers' Lounge All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: