AustinHigh.org Forum Index AustinHigh.org
An online community for alumni and students of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

20 Year Reunion
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silke Morin

Class of 1987

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: 20 Year Reunion Reply with quote

That sounds scary doesn't it? Are we really that old? Eeek!

Who is in charge and what can I do to help? I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone whenever/whereever reunion happens.
Jarrett Crippen

Class of 1987

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I havent heard anything either, but since I technically didnt graduate from Austin High, I may not be on any mailing list.

Personally, I'm refuse to belive I'm old enough to have a 20yr reunion....

*mutters to self humming Def Lepord songs...*

*Unknown*
Robin Wilson

Class of 1987

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Senior Class President EDDIE RINEHART is responsible Reply with quote

Our senior class president, Eddie Rinehart is responsible for cooridinating our Class Reunions!

I hope that we find out soon. Many of us live out of town and the sooner we have a date, the better. Please Eddie, since you live in Austin, I hope that you make our 20th reunion a very special one!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Class Year *
Julie Koch

Class of 1987

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reunion Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

I saw Linday (Ford) Franklin and Rachel Sokolow Ollagnon yesterday and we were wondering if there was going to be a 20 year reunion... Lindsay said she thought Eddie was organizing something for October 2007.

I may be back in Texas at that point so I'm hoping I can make it!

Right now I'm living in Minnesota working on a Ph.D. in counseling psychology, but next year I'll be on internship and it's possible I'll be in Texas somewhere...

Hope y'all are well.
Love,
Julie
Jim Dobberfuhl

Class of 1987

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: 20th year class reunion - happening or not Reply with quote

Howdy!

Good to see some familiar names after an absence of a couple of decades.

Has there been any further discussion with regards to a 20 year reunion for the class of 1987?

It would be nice to catch up with everyone.

Happy Landings,
Jim Dobberfuhl
Marty Douglas Rosenfield

Class of 1962

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not one of your classmates but on the ahs125 website it shows a reunion is scheduled for Oct 13, 2007. I didnt write any further info so you might go there for the link.
Have fun!
David Karam

Class of 1987

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Hello... I won't be around for the Oct reunion but I will be in town June 20-24. Anyone around? Wanna have lunch? David
Patricia Albright

Class of 1987

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: 10/12? Reply with quote

Hi! This site is so cool. I hadn't checked it in years and was thrilled to see all the posts. I'm completely bummed because i just found out the reunion is 10/13 when I'll be out of town. I booked my trip thinking it was 10/20. Does anyone know if there's something scheduled for Friday 10/12? If not, I'd love to help organize something informal. I'd hate to miss out on getting requainted.

PS: Since Jarrett may be a little busy to post, I will for him. Keep a look out for Jarrett aka "The Defuser" on the Sci Fi reality show "Who Wants to be a Superhero". He's our '87 superstar!
Jonathan Holbrook

Class of 1987

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way! I just watched that last night. that was him?!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Class Year *
Christy McGuire

Class of 1987

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: 20 year reunion Reply with quote

Patricia,

We are planning to all meet at the Stephen F. Austin Hotel bar on Friday night, Oct. 12th for an informal, who ever shows up kind of gathering. SO pass the word. We are also working on a family event for Saturday during the day at the high school for a tour and picnic. Stay tuned and check the www.greatreunions.com website for details about Saturday night.

Hope to see everyone there!
Christy (Scalco) McGuire
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AustinHigh.org Forum Index -> Class of 1987 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: